The 8017E Safety Extender Test Lead Kit helps maintain a extra 12" distance between you & a live circuit. The 12" extender probe screws securely on to the 8000 series test leads.
- 8017S -Test leads (Red & Black Set) with Rt. Angle Shrouded Banana connections ( Fits Fluke meters )
- 8055-0 -1ea Black Safety 12" Extender Probe
- 8055-2 -1ea Red Safety 12" Extender Probe
8017S Test Lead Set
- Sharp gold plated points
- Silicone leads, burn resistant
- Soft, comfortable hand grips
- Conforms to the shape of your hand
- Gold Plated screw on accessories (Optional)
- 18GA Wire
- Tip Length .88"
- Probe Handle Length 4.25"
- Available Lengths 48", 60", 72", 96" & 120"
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, 10A ( Category tested with 1ea extender probe)
8055 12" Extender Probes
- Diameter .40"
- Length 12"
- Fits all 8000 series accessories
- For longer lengths probes may be connected together
- Fits all 8000 series test leads
Made in USA
|8-32 Threaded Gold Tip
Fits 8000 series Accessories
|| 8-32 Threaded
The "SOFTIE™" by Probe Master lets you say "goodbye" to hand fatigue and finger calluses. A soft probe that bends 90 degrees or more. A probe that conforms to the shape of your hand.This soft flexible probe bends gently to reduce wear and breakage of the lead. Many combinations are possible with the optional "screw on" accessories. The 48" long, 18GA. meter leads, are made of top quality silicone.