8071S Back Probe Lead Kit- Automotive
The 8071S Automotive Back Probe Lead kit includes 3 types of Back Probe Tips- a Flexible , needle and rigid tip. These tips give the technicians many options for
accessing hard-to-reach connectors and piercing wire insulation.
The Banana Tip Adapter P/N 8056 threads on the probe and the included tips plug onto the adapter for a secure connection.
- Flexible Back Probe pins are great for sliding into automotive connectors like fuel injectors or sensors. The flexible tip bends & stays in place at the angle needed to allow easy connections.
- Needle Probe is used for perforation of the insulation of wires for electrical measurements without causing damage to insulation.
- Rigid Back Probe is heavy duty .080" insulated tip for probing circuits.
- Standard 4mm banana connections
- Gold plated tips and connectors
- Flexible 18 gauge Silicone Leads
- Length options- 24", 36", 48" 60", 72", 96" & 120"
Made in USA- Probe Master Inc.
Other 9100 accessories
Other 8000 accessories
|9190 Storage Box
| Included Protective Tip Cover
Protects the Sharp Probe Tip
when not in use.
|Rt Angle Banana Connector
Fits Fluke Meters
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had my first set of probes for my fluke going on 6 or 7 years of daily use and they still work perfectly. Bought a 2nd set of leads with the back probe adapters and couldn't be happier
So much to say I don't know where to begin. When you distill it all down, the bottom line is as follows... These are the best leads on earth, period. Full stop. Build quality, form factor, function - it's all there. Furthermore, these products are made by a domestic company with an admirable ethos. The pride they take in their work is palpable. Stop reading reviews and just pull the trigger on the purchase. This is a no-brainer if ever there was one.
An excellent kit for automotive work. The variety of probes handle everything from back probing connectors, to heavy duty probes for batteries and other larger connections. I get an excellent response on my Fluke 88 with the gold probes, requiring little effort to take a reading. Only thing that would've made it even better would be a pair of crocodile clips.