9110 SMD Spring Tip Micro Probe Deluxe Kit
The 9110 Surface Mount (SMD) kit is used for high density SMD testing. The sharp probe tip is spring loaded to help keep the probe from slipping off the device under test. Also included are sharp ridged needle tips.The SMD Micro Clip is designed for use with surface mount devices or where connection point is very small. Stores in 3 fold black vinyl pouch.
- Soft Silicone test leads & Silicone micro leads
- Spring loaded sharp probe tip for reliable contact
- Easier to probe today's fine pitched space IC’s & components.
- SMD Micro clip allows for simultaneous side by side connections in tight places
- Leads fit Fluke meters and many other DMM multimeters with shielded connections.
- 48" Length, 18 Gauge
- Low-resistance Gold Contacts
- 1000 Working Volts, 10 AMP Rated
Select 9110R for Rt Angle Banana Plugs
9110S for Straight Retractable Plugs
Made in USA
Included in kit
- 9152-0,-2, Silicone leads with 4mm Rt.angle banana plugs, red & black
or 9151-0,-2 with 4mm Straight Retractable Banana Plugs red & black
- 9168-0,-2, Silicone Micro lead- 4mm to .025pin, red & black
- 9189-0,-2, SMD Micro Spring tip- Sharp Spring Loaded needle tip.013", red & black
- 8162 Needle Tip, .040" 2ea.
- 9186-0,-2 SMD Needle probe- Sharp Ridged .030 Dia tip. red & black
- 8174-0,-2, Micro Clip- Max hook diameter .030”, red & black
- 9176 Black vinyl storage pouch
Optional Spring Type Tips available- for 9189 SMD Micro Spring Tip
|8161||Needle Tip-Spring Type, .013"|
|8162||Needle Tip-Spring Type, .040"|
|8163||Cluster Tip, Spring Type, .020"|
|8164||Cluster Tip,Spring Type, .040"|
|Rounded Tip, Spring Type, .025"|
Optional SMD Grippers
Straight Retractable Banana Plug
Rt. Angle Banana Plug
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These probes are a huge help when taking measurements on tightly-spaced boards and chips. With regular (unspung) probes, you touch them to the desired spot, press firmly to get solid contact, then look over at your meter reading. And if you're not careful (or simply unlucky) when you look away, the probe tip slips off and shorts out two adjacent pins or traces. Arrgh!! With these super-pointy, gold-plated, spring tip probes, when you touch and press, they make a good connection (because they're gold-plated and so sharp) but exert only mild pressure onto the connection point. As a result, they're far less inclined to slip off. Brilliant! Well done Probemaster!
Excellent product and service !